5.04.2009

8 weeks and counting...

Friday marked the start of my 8th month, week 32.
And from this photo, I look like I've been awake for all 32 weeks.
Exciting things to happen over the past few weeks:
-Braxton Hicks contractions have made it very difficult to exercise. Walking around the block, I have to stop at least twice because of the tightness in my belly. This has led to less exercise and therefore less energy and this strange feeling that my legs are turning to jell-o every time I stand up from sitting for a long time.


-We started birthing class at Los Olivos. Once a week for 6 weeks we meet with one perky teacher and 6 other couples to learn about what is happening to us and what is to come. There's some breathing, some graphic birthing videos and lots and lots of information I know we'll forget come delivery day.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting you have 8 weeks left...you look great, Amy! Dominic and I are looking forward to meeting your little girl very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I miss you! Need to see that belly before it is gone! After next week!?! Very exciting about the fun classes. I am sure Steve is enjoying every minute of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love the glow!

    Please please feel free to call if you want the 'real' rundown on the birthing experience. I was not 100% prepared after that birthing class (took the same one!) and happy to help out! take care! Daniela

    ReplyDelete