White pants the week before Memorial Day? What a renegade!
*To celebrate her 11 month birthday, she took her first legitimate crawling "scoots!" Life as we know it will soon be over.
*Fiesty! That's the best word to describe Sofia these days. In particular, when it comes to diaper and clothing changes. The words "wrestling a pig" often comes to mind when trying to quickly complete these tasks! Her new favorite thing to do while getting her diaper changed is to roll over and bite the edge of the table.
*She is sleeping through the night more often these days, which is a wonderful thing! If she does wake up, it's usually just once.
*Nursing was swiftly cut short when Sofia decided that biting is fun! I tried all the tricks to make her stop, to no avail. So, we're supplementing with formula until we can introduce milk. I have mixed feelings about stopping...I'm thrilled to have stopped pumping, but I admit I'll miss the time with her.
*We completed a 6 week course in baby sign language a couple weeks ago. Now the trick will be actually using it.
*She's begun to mimic loud noises like the vacuum, blender and the grinder at Starbucks. I think it's hilarious. I'm not sure if the other customers agree.
*She's giving hugs now, but they are really just a ploy to get closer to her favorite thing of all - HAIR.


That last picture is absolutely priceless! And I died laughing when I imagined her imitating the grinders at Starbucks! What a cutie for sure!
ReplyDelete