Sofia turned 3 months old on Friday!
Three months brings exciting times:
*Smiles that are more than accidental.
*Chattering to herself in her crib in the morning. This can buy mommy a good 15 minutes more snooze time.
*She loves to look around and take in her surroundings. I think she'll love facing outward in the bjorn when the head control is a little better.
*LOVES the TV. This is a little challenging because I've read that you shouldn't let infants watch TV because of the editing and quick movements, so of course she loves it.
*She has just started to take some interest in toys. I tried to put a plush rattle toy thing on her car seat awhile back and she was totally disinterested. I put it back on last week and it bought me at least 10 minutes of quiet time in the car.
*The bouncy chair is still the one thing that will keep her happy. We bring it into the kitchen now so she can feel part of the action. We definitely need to get moving on picking a high chair. She needs to know what is going on at all times and I think being up higher will make her very happy.
*She's about 14 lbs and is a fabulous eater and sleeper. For about a month now she has slept completely through the night, 11-12 hours. I don't know how we got so lucky, or how long it will last, but we're loving it right now! She still likes to be swaddled, but often breaks out of it by morning. I don't know what we'll do when she's too big for our beloved Miracle Blanket!

CUTE!!! Sounds like she is getting social, wanting to look around and be part of the action! Love it!!!
ReplyDelete