7.14.2009

Visitors from Near and Far

Sofia has found herself surrounded by lots of visitors over the past two weeks since we've been home. It's been wonderful to see everyone...they come to see Sofia but they usually bring me food or flowers. I find it a fair trade.

Grandma (Amy's mom) comes by as often as she can.

Gillian (above) and Dalane (below) ventured to the 408 from San Francisco for their first Sofia encounter.

Emma Seagrim (20 months) came by to gently rock and point to the "BABY!"

Meghan made us yummy enchiladas and held the baby while we ate. Best gift!

My co-worker Whitney gives in to her self-proclaimed "baby fever"

Co-workers Mary Jane and Sarah brought my favorite Margherita al Fresco sandwich from Le Bou, in exchange for some baby time. MJ had a dream when I was first pregnant that it would be a girl. I don't think she saw so much hair in her dream!

LMU Friends Gina and Jen stop by for bagels and mimosas and bragging rights to being the first LMUers to meet Sofia.

Proof that Mike Braun was here, even though Sofia was not down with being held!

Arlene got shafted at the hospital, I totally forgot to take a picture when she visited, so here's the make-up!

Daddies on parade...Steve with Sofia (2.5 weeks and 7.8lbs) and Paul with Dominic (2 months and 12lbs)

1 comment:

  1. Okay I feel jipped! She was awake for everyone else! Hopefully tomorrow I will get to see her eye color! Cant wait to Sofie-sit!!!

    ReplyDelete