suck`er (suhk-er): Slightly inappropriate yet charming nickname used between husband and wife. Used in a sentence: "The Suckers welcomed Sofia on June 25, 2009."
2.10.2009
The Halfway Point
In theory, I love the idea of documenting the growth of my belly. I enjoy seeing the pictures when my friends do it. I know I will enjoy looking back in a few months and gawking at how "small" my belly looks. But when it came down to it, I just didn't really want to see myself on film (film? what's that?) in something even remotely snug. I'm giving into peer pressure since no less than 20 people have asked me if I'm taking these photos and some far away friends I don't see very often have been curious. So, without further ado and without additional self-pity, here I am at 20 weeks. Halfway to baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! And i can't tell you were faking that smile at all....lol
ReplyDeleteDude -- I sooo should have taken those week by week pics with clothes on. (As opposed to the belly-only-close-up-shot.) I don't think I'll ever even print them and put them in a private album. Yikes! Yours looks great, of course!
ReplyDelete